About Me

My photo
Vancouver, Washington, United States
Married for 19 years (and still madly in love) 2 kids. For excerpts from The Civil War Brides Series, or the Cauld Ane Series, visit: www.traceyjanejackson.com

Monday, January 10, 2011

Authonomy

Authonomy is a brand new writing community site for writers, readers and publishers, conceived and developed by book editors at HarperCollins. We want to flush out the brightest, freshest new literature around.

I have the first five chapters of The Bride Price up for reading on Authonomy. If you have a chance, swing by the site and check it out. If you want to rate my books, I'd appreciate that as well. You'll find the first three books available to read (first three chapters of The Bride Found and The Bride Spy).

Come check me out...read others books...and find some new authors! :)

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment